Subject: Re: NT USERS READ::32-Bit NT Mail program finally!
From: Stephen Bailey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 09:08:22 -0700

At 01:59 AM 10/14/95 -0700, you wrote:

>  I am using netscape 2.0 and it finally has a mail program 
>which has an addressbook and attachments and a nice 
>interface..netscape 2.0 also has usenet too and www all in one 
>nice 32 bit package!! What's this mean?? US NT users can now 
>junk our 16-bit applications and rid ourselves of the WOW.EXE 
>program or disable it...WOW.EXE is used by NT when it loads 
>16-bit applications..anyway, by disabling WOW.exe we gain back 
>3-4 megs of ram!!!!!
>
>  So you might want to switch to netscape 2.0 it has a two 
>month trial period i think...but it looks like a good 
>product.
>

And while we're on the subject, lets all pound Netcom with mail so maybe
they'll publish a version for the Alpha.

SGB

****************************************************
*          S.G. Bailey -- LW Animator              *
*              Will Vinton Studios                 *
*              [email-masked]                  *
****************************************************

--
Stephen Bailey <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]